Monday, November 5, 2007

In My Time Of Need


The flight in the darkness is a lonely one, freedom does not come without a price as I have said. The weight of my loneliness drags on my aloft body. Only the darkness and her image keeps me moving forward. The path I walk is far from the mass horde of mind washed creatures that still walk the viens of the decaying body of the long dead god. When my wings fail me and I fall to the solid ground. The cold solid ground. she comes to me, in my time of need in my time of loss of purpose and joy. I don't mean to sound as if I some entwined man haunting this woman but her kindness touched me in ways no healing could. Perhaps I shall make it to my destination my unknown soul's direction. Stay with me in this time ...

2 comments:

imperefct-xx said...

I'll always be here for you huni. x0x.

~indulgeAngel~ said...

lovely post hun.