Thursday, November 1, 2007

Another halloween


Ghouls and goblins walk the street and laughter fills the air. Well that is the idea anyway. It's interesting the thoughts I have when watchig the goings on of the world. I always wonder if the costumes we pick represent our inner self or is it what we want it to be. Also the idea that those without costumes are suddenly the odd ones, the normal people are the outcasts for this one day. Guess I should feel more at home during halloween.

It's also said that halloween is the one day that if you pray hard enough and repent long enough those trapped in purgatory may find their way to heaven. Something tells me no matter how much I pray I'll escape this purgatory, not that I will ever pray for an escape. Dispite it's short comings the world I have made for myself isn't all bad, death may be an escape , and end that will trigger a beginning but all comes in due time. I will see what this place, this world has in store for the lost soul I possess.

No comments: