Saturday, November 3, 2007

Ergo ...Therefore what?

An end undefined except defined as a conclusion. The sentence unfinished, the purpose lost, and freedom gained. This is what I consider the world I have come to reside within. The tunnel beneath the flesh of the decaying god that bound this realm within me has given way to free boundless sky. The plummet is eminent, the darkness breaking through to light and emptiness but at what the cost. The cost is in itself assurity, destiny, fate, the knowledge that no matter what you do the path you walk is predefined. This is the cost, though some claim to be ready to proceed are truly shaking within themselves at the thought they may need to trend within the jungle of the universe and cut their own path. They fear to sprout their wings and carrying their own souls to a place of boundless choice and consiquences we can not blame upon a creator or god but our own soul.

Well I feel the warm enticing trickle of crimson upon the flesh of my back as my wings do sprout, nothing comes without sacrifice and my past is my offering. May it burn with the memory of the dead and fading for they are a shackle upon my conscious. My feet leave the pulsing ground of this decaying flesh and I reach the darkening skies, who will join me in the awaiting world and dream?

No comments: